Unipol is currently recruiting for up to four Trustees. This section of the web is intended to provide information on the application process and information about Unipol.
Please read the initial information and then complete and return the application form, your CV and the equal opportunities monitoring form.
Guidance on completing the application form
The application documents are PDFs and you are advised to save this to a local drive in order to complete and then submit is as an attachment to an email, in line with the guidance below.
Before submitting the application, please check that:
1. All sections of this form have been completed.
2. You have attached a current CV of no more than 2/3 pages in length.
3. You have returned the Equal Opportunities monitoring form.
1. When completing the form, please demonstrate how your experience matches the criteria specified in the ‘Skills Statement for Applicants’. The panel will select those for interview on the basis of the information supplied on the application form.
2. Be explicit in your responses. Inaccurate or misleading information may lead to the rejection of the application.
3. Demonstrate by using examples how your skills and experience match the requirements of the ‘Skills Statement for Applicants’. Examples should describe the process of achievement as well as outcomes and identify your involvement in those.
4. Simple reference to your CV is not an acceptable answer.
5. Boxes in this form will extend electronically. If using a hard copy, please continue, if necessary, overleaf or on an additional page, attaching it to the form.
6. The preferred method for submitting applications is electronic and the email address to use is: L.Hodgen@unipol.leeds.ac.uk In the subject line, please quote ‘Trustee Application’. Alternatively, application forms can be mailed or delivered to: Ms Liz Hodgen, Deputy Chief Executive, Unipol, 155/157 Woodhouse Lane, Leeds LS2 3ED.
7. Should you require an application form in an alternative format (for example, braille, audio or large print), please contact Ms Hodgen as above.
8. If you consider yourself to have a disability, please indicate if you require any adjustments to be made should you be invited to the open day and/or for interview.
9. Your completed form, plus CV, should be returned as soon as possible.
10. If you need further guidance, please contact Ms Hodgen as above.
11. Unipol cannot be responsible for the non-receipt of application forms.
12. All applications will be acknowledged within five working days of receipt. If you have not received an acknowledgement within that time, please contact Ms Hodgen as above.